Meanwhile in Japan…Naygom Town, Population You
Some of Naygom’s best updates FROM THE BEGINING!
With related or completely unrelated pictures!
- First update, made an awesome friend on the plane, haven’t slept since 8 yesterday morning. Forgot my laptop charger so found a japanese supa store and bought a new one, had some girl hand me tissues with what I’m pretty sure was porn on it. Saw a wasp the size of my fist. AND IT IS SO HUMID!
- Went for a run, found an awesome park to work out in, then realised I forgot which way I ran. Spent another hour running around Nagoya sweating my arse off. Nice day though. (=
- I’m mad excited about being in japan, but…JESUS CHRIST DR WHO IS BACK TOMMOROW!
- All you can eat and drink (alc) for 35 bucks…yes please.
- I’m sweating through sweat.
- Just trained with the Japanese Arm Wrestling Team…they’re like us, on crack.
- 6am and dawn finally home…time for some quality pillow time.
- Bought a rug and a cabinet and just rearranged my apartment, feeling more like home! (=
- Listening to Daryl Braithwaites’ ‘Horses’ while studying for tommorow’s kanji test…this is happening.
- Should be studying.
- Just did my first volunteer shift at the orphanage. One of the best experiences of my life. (=
- Just dropped my key in a drain, then used a stick and tape to get it out of the drain…WHAT YOU GOT JAPANESE DRAINS, YOU GOT NOTIN’!
- Natto is the best food. (=